Everyone was pleased with todays project. They all completed it with in the hour class time. Comments and compliments were many at the end of the class. Thank you, I loved this and you are so organized topped the list. We enjoyed them all:
1. Check your package to determine it has the card & envelope, small bag with sticky lines, tongue depressor, and scoring tool.
2. Hand out 8.5×11 picture.
4. Explain scoring tool and tongue depressor.
5. Explain the need to score red arrow tip to red arrow tip.
6. After scoring, cut off the bottom and top at picture line. Note: Save one as your ruler for folding.
7. Make the two mountain folds at both ends first.
8. Now starting from either end, alternate valley then mountain fold per the ruler.
9. Once all lines are folded determine where your picture will look the best for you, top, middle or bottom of the inside of the card.
10. Pull off one side of one of the sticky line and place it on the edge of either side of the picture.
11. Pull off the other protective cover of the sticky line and carefully align your selected area of the inside of the card edge (top, middle or bottom) with the picture edge and sticky line and press in place.
12. Repeat process above for the other end of the picture and card.